Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Good Start of the New Year

2022 had not been kind to me. Many things happened, and honestly, without the support of my friends and my manager at work, I wouldn't be able to cope with it, and I may still be feeling sorry for myself. I mean, can you imagine some random person just came into our lives and messing around with them. Everything just came crumbling down. Truth to be told, I wouldn't mind waiting for a few more years as we were doing great, even if she was not working. I was so against her working in that environment, as I knew something or someone was manipulating our lives and our relationships. And my intuition turned out to be right from the start. From young, I had an unexplained ability that will forewarn me that things will or are starting to go south. And never once was it wrong, believe it or not. But whatever it is, things are now set in stone, and what I can do now, is to look forward in this new year.

And talking about the new year, 2023 seems to start well for me, and I hope it will continue this way. For starter, I received my university bridging result and well, it is good but I expected better. A distinction! A distinction is between 75% - 84%, and is given a grade 3. Oh ya! Before I continue, yes! I was enrolled in Murdoch University, under Kaplan, studying Double Degree in Accounting (Major) and Human Resources. Anything above 84% is called "High Distinction", and that is my target. While my peers are aiming for a pass and the certification, I am aiming for at least First Upper. I asked myself that if I could do it in ITE, why not now too? In ITE, I was in the high percentile, getting a GPA of at least 3.8 until a certain semester, and a certain group of friends of mine, cause my GPA to go down to 3.5, though I managed to pull it back up to 3.6. I had never thought of studying again until my friends (Mind you! Is the different group of friends) persuaded me to study in order to get a degree, and a pay rise. And of course at the same time, to amend for my mistake from years ago. What is the mistake? I shall not say it here. My current manager in my workplace is very supportive of me taking this path, and I supposed she is genuinely happy for me when I got a distinction for my bridging. Well! She asked me before about the result so ya I told her after I got it today. This is when I realized that, as much as I know the results concern me more than anyone, I just want something as simple as someone celebrating my every achievements and milestones with me. I missed that chance once and I am not going to let it slip by again.

So my resolutions for 2023 are:
1) Aim for First Upper for my University Course
2) Get and Stay Fit (Mainly through working out at gym)

There are 3 resolutions actually, but the last one is mainly a wish and hope. Also it is not within my control. But the 2 that I listed above is under my control and I will do beyond my best to achieve it.

Well! That is a wrap and recall for my life in 2022. May 2023 be better than any yesteryears, and that I am a better version of myself from the previous day everyday.


Signing off :) 



DarKnight @ 9:59 PM