Wednesday, December 27, 2023
Fate and Destiny
I know a lot of people do not believe in certain things, especially when it comes to supernatural, like gods, ghosts etc., but for me, I believe in them. I also believe in some ways, they are protecting us from harms. I mean it was a strange feeling but I felt the need to look for new opportunity elsewhere, and true enough, I saw something that maybe I wasn't meant to see it. But whatever it is, I had decided that maybe after this month-end closing, I am looking for an opportunity elsewhere.
And talking about supernatural, do you believe in fate? And that somehow, that connection between you and that person is not yet broken, no matter how much you think it was broken? What I am talking about is me and my ex fiancée. She is not a likeable person as a whole, as seen through others' eyes, but somehow I just felt different. It is true after we broke up, I felt like a whole new different person, in a positive way. I am now furthering my studies, hoping to obtain the degree with Murdoch University (Kaplan Singapore), with some persuasion from my friends, and I can spend on myself, making myself happy. I guess, in one way or another, I still felt a bit of a regret, as I seems to talk about her every now and then, but not so often. But whatever it is, if she got a new boyfriend or whatsoever, I hope that guy can cherish, and look out for her, like I used to (although she did not appreciate it but that is ok).
Back to the present, well I had spend an eventful Christmas Eve last Sunday. Visiting Bird Paradise, and going to the Christmas Wonderland at Garden by the Bay, and ending the day with desserts. It was indeed memorable day for me. I know this is a bit vague but I do not want to say much. Just know that I feel very comfortable and...... free I guess, when I was with her.
Well! I think that is it for today folks. Until next time!
DarKnight @ 9:14 PM





