Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, May 23, 2024
Untitled

Have you ever felt so helpless and stress to the extent you just feel like if you had made a bad decision again? Under such circumstances, have you felt that some type of invisible force is helping and pushing you on, telling you not to give up? For me, I certainly felt it. 

There are just too many coincidences that make me not to believe that such forces do exist. This invisible force seems to be telling me not to give up, and push on. Maybe it is not just the work of one force but there is one other force that are supporting me together with this existing force that is already around me. Whatever these forces may be, I would really like to thank them. Ever since young, things that happened to me seems to have no explanation at all. Having teachers, lecturers, superiors and mentors that are so patient with me, to the extent that I asked myself if I really do deserve it? My life isn't always so smooth sailing. Having been in failed relationships, family conflicts and even friends' mockery, there seems to be so many obstacles in every aspects of my life, but somehow, I was able to soldier through most of them. You could say that I was lucky. I guess if I were to tell anyone this, no one will believe me. I mean this is like some sort of mythology with no scientific proofs etc, but it did happened to me which I had no explanation at all.

I am not complaining but seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank these forces for helping me throughout all aspects of my life. You allowed me to meet the people I meet thus far, enabling me to learn who are those keepers and who are those that are not. But for this time round, I hope I am not making bad decision cos I really do feel a connection with her. That connection which I had lost it for 6 -7 years. Once again, thank you very much and I really appreciate your help.



DarKnight @ 10:48 PM