Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, November 27, 2025
Untitled

It had been 3 years since we broke up and cancelled our engagements. I always thought to myself that if we had not broken off, we might already moved in to our new 3-room flat in Tengah right now. But at the same time, if we had not broken up, other than our new 3-room flat, where would we be? I guess I would not have a bachelor's degree cert, I will still be earning below 3k, and I would not have any promotion at work. As for her, I think she would have still be not working and lazing at home, and leaving everything else as it is for me to reach home and clean up. I would like to believe that in these 3 years, she did change in a positive way.

Fate is really a funny thing. It breaks 2 people up so that each of us could experience the true meaning of life, and for better or for worse, it shaped us to who we are today. After that, fate will bring you both together again to see if both still have feelings for one another. For me, I do still have some feelings for her despite how much I complained about her during these 3 years. It really brought me back to May 2022, when I had a high fever of up to 39/40 degrees celsius. That day, according to her, she wanted to leave work early and came over to my place to look after me, but well, someone just had to be extra and asked her to bring me to A&E, and even offered to drive us there. If not for his intervention, I guess things would turn out differently, and maybe my parents would have a different impression of her. But it doesn't change the fact that she did wait for me outside the hospital for the whole night while I was having drips, as she could not accompany me inside due to COVID. I was really touched and really hoped that time would come to a standstill at that point of time.

Anyway, I guess for now, we are certainly in a better position than we were before our breakup. I was happy for her when I was told by her brother that she found a normal job, and even felt relief when I saw her photo with her colleagues celebrating her birthday. As for me, things are certainly better for me now as compared to 2024. I had no idea how she was for the past 3 years, but I guess it was not easy for her either. Well, no matter where life takes us, and if we ever contact each other again, let me just say, we shall let nature takes its course.



DarKnight @ 9:55 PM